Monday, April 8, 2013

My autobiography

My full name is Sofía Amaranta Valentina Monsalves Ibarra. I'm 20 years-old and my birthday is on April third. I live in Santiago with my parents, because I'm only child. However, my cousins come every weeks to my home. They are like my brothers and sisters.
I studied in two schools. My primary was in Santa Ursula school, it was a german school. Then, at the secundary, I studied in San Felipe school. On 2012 I registrated at Universidad de Chile to study sociology. I'm to second year of sociology now and I enjoy it.
Througout my life, I'm trying to do many differents things, and I take many differents courses. When I was a Child I practice ballet and contemporary dance.. Then I took inglish class in Norteamericano. I love music, so I took piano's and  guitar's classes few years ago. I also took a very good painting course.
However, my passion is practice artistic gymnastic and circus arts, like trapeeze, tela and hand to hand. I would like oneday present a curcus show in a big stage.

5 comments:

  1. Sofia! your Birthday leave one week ago! Happy birthday delay! I like so much your autobiography. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how to do a lot of artictis things! I want so see a demostration of those skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sofia! your profile is so tender, i dont know that you was practiced ballet when you was child :O
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot of talents!!! thats amazing! i would love to learn tela or trapeeze, maybe one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!you are very active, I wish be like you but the "fatigue" is more strong jaja
    regards!

    ReplyDelete