Monday, April 15, 2013

Hi everybody :) 

Today I'm going to talk about one of  my favorite band. Its name is "La Nelson Domiguez"and it's from Chile. This is a new band that borned only one year ago. La Nelson Dominguez is composes about five incredibles musicians. Each one of them help to write the music. La Nelson Dominguez is a Jazz manoush band that everyday play music in Brazil squared. It call La Nelson Dominguez, because in Brazil squared live a vagabond, who recites poems and dances a lot when the band practice. Its's not a popular band, but it is very good, the best chilena band I think.

I like this band, because I like this type of music, but also because La nelson Domiguez is the band about my cousin and I think he is the best guitarrist in the wolrd. I don't know if it's totally true but I love him and I 'm his fan number one.

I hope that you listen to songs about La Nelson Domiguez and that you like a lot as mine. 

Here I post a link about them. It's a little documentary about the band. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG9WEnkJklo





5 comments:

  1. I like this type of music too, and I like the band! I hope that the band continue because is so good! See you Sofia :)
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sofia :)!
    I was never hear Nelson Dominguez, tomorrow I will hear the song because I have to go now.
    good bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! you love the band of your cousin. My cousin have a band too but it sucks, I don't tell it to him, but is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :D!
    I never listen about La Nelson Dominguez, but I'm going to listen his music, is interesting.
    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! i will listen this band! is always awesome know new bands, specially if they are a recently band, (and maybe they need more support)

    Kind regards and see you!

    ReplyDelete